Titans Forum (Grepolis Alliance)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans Forum (Grepolis Alliance)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Most Viewed Topics
Academy Researches
Strategy (Offense or Defense)
Survey: Experience with Grepolis
RULES
BB Codes
Abbreviations
Jokes
Merge
TOPIC PLACEMENT
3 Word Story
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Titans Forum (Grepolis Alliance) on your social bookmarking website

Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H0ok3r
Admin

Future Empty
PostSubject: Future   Future EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 am

***responses copied from our grepolis forum on 6/20/12***

Quote :
The Shifter 2012-05-29 22:26
I think it would Be best if we stick to two Islands,Island 199839 and Island 199856 (when people start getting there). It would be easier to defend each other and we can go to Island to Island slowly. What do you guys think we should do

A. Stay 30 members or less and move slowly onto other Islands
B. Have more than 30 members in the Alliance and just Conquer anyone any where.

I have had experience of option B. and it was a mess the Alliance did not survive long but i have never tried option A. So tell me your thoughts?

Quote :
The Oracular Shade 2012-05-30 01:02
I believe that strategically, if we want to simply stay defensive and conquer the two islands, keeping the membership level to thirty members or less would be ideal. It would be far easier to cover our tracks and maintain the alliance. After we have a strong enough force built, we might decide to venture out and expand, but I think that initially we should focus on building up our defensive forces and supporting our bases. If we try to initiate an attack on a large collection of forces right from the get-go, we wont last long.

Quote :
The Shifter 2012-05-30 06:19
i Agree with you because we are o the same Island and we can defend each other more easy and help easy. When we conquer we should conquer together and help each other. My First city will be a defensive city and my second a Attacking city

Quote :
The Oracular Shade 2012-05-30 07:16
That sounds like a good idea man! I may do a similar thing with my cities. When we do decide to expand off of our island, it would probably be a good idea to build up a strong naval force. Our navy could attack key points and then we could unload our land troops on each side of the island we are invading, sweeping in from several different directions. I'm getting a bit ahead of myself though. :p

Quote :
mike991 2012-06-02 18:33
it's a good idea!, my first city it will be an defense city!, and the second a attack city to be protected from my first city!!, and then I conquer the third city!!, good plan don´t you think!?

Quote :
The Shifter 2012-06-02 19:35
hahah yes it is a good idea and thats what im going to do Smile you sound so angry with all those explanation marks!!!!!!!! lol

Quote :
bitch.tits 2012-06-15 13:57
i definitely agree that we should keep the member numbers low to start off. ive had a few years' experience on a number of teams/"clans" [counter-strike: source and starcraft], and every time a group grows quickly there is a certain loss of community, and thus a loss of collective strength. IMO its ideal to make sure there is a core group of people who are consistent players, and who communicate with/work with one another, before you begin considerably expanding the group's membership. ive seen so many teams/groups go belly-up because they lacked a strong core. i know im a new recruit, but im working on learning the interface and how the game works so i can be a helpful, contributing team member. [thanks for the add, btw!]

(Last edited by bitch.tits on 2012-06-15 17:43)

Quote :
Benny Bom 2012-06-15 15:43
Agree with option A.

Quote :
pcabral 2012-06-16 20:23
I also agree with staying small..

Quote :
mike991 2012-06-16 21:44
small, but strongs!!, and when we grow up above the 30000, and I don´t said more because it takes many time!!!!, I 1 and half year experience in Grepolis!, and I knew that!!, so I agree with staying a small group of people, but peple that we can trust!!!

Quote :
Antigenes 2012-06-17 09:22
Option A.

Small to start with I think. Not a good idea to spread yourself thin. It takes a little time but foundations need to be laid.
Back to top Go down
https://titansalliance.board-directory.net

Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titans Forum (Grepolis Alliance) :: Grepolis :: General-
Jump to: